This is a work in progress.
There is a subset of RPGs that I'm drawn to, though I haven't played.
- A Mending: A solo keepsake game about a journey to visit a dear and distant friend, using sewing, map-annotating, and story-building mechanics.
- For the Queen: For the Queen is a card-based story-building game that you and up to five other players can begin playing in minutes.
- Dialect: Dialect is a game about an isolated community, their language, and what it means for that language to be lost.
- The Quiet Year: The Quiet Year is a map game. You define the struggles of a community living after the collapse of civilization, and attempt to build something good within their quiet year.
- on keepsake and connected path games