This is a work in progress.
There are so many cis-men in tech and often times they're the ones writing courses and presenting on technical topics.
I'm gathering a list of high-quality technical courses, talks, books, etc. written by other folks.
- Support women-authored tech books - an excellent list
- Ellen Ullman - writes on general tech topics and history
- IT books by Female Authors - an extensive (though not complete) list of general and specific books on IT and programming topics
- A Civic Technologist's Practice Guide - Cyd Harrell's friendly guide is for technology people who work, or want to work, in the public sector.
- Laurie Barth - various web development topics, particularly Gatsby